Add this!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Scotts Beef Noodles – ION Orchard Food Court

Scotts Beef Noodles

Do you still remember the Beef Noodles that came with a thick gravy from long ago at Scotts Shopping Centre? I DO, albeit vaguely! Although I have since forgotten what the taste of the noodles was but I vaguely remember the current dish looking somewhat familiar.

Fond memories aside, looking at this bowl of beef noodles from a new perspective, I thought that it was a dish that’s hard not to like. With the flavourful gravy paired with thin slices of beef, that’s like THE perfect combination.

Oh, the beef balls were definitely irresistible too! And all that for less than S$10 (you can even have a drink with it and not exceed that amount!). Simple comforts for the soul, I’d say.

Scotts Beef Noodles

Scotts Beef Noodles

ION Orchard
Basement 4 Food Court (Food Opera)
Singapore 238801


View the original article here

No comments: