Add this!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Saizeriya Budget Value Restaurant???

Singaporeans likes to eat!That includes ME!Now in my early 30s,I still manage to get great and good cheap food in Singapore for the past 32 years!I hope i can contribute my bits to all by sharing all Singapore cheap and good food to my readers!Regardless it's a restaurant or hawker centre,i will try to bring more info for tourists who is intending to get good & cheap food in Singapore!As I always believe,sharing good information to others is a good deed!

Recently,I went to this restaurant in Liang Court Shopping Centre called Saizeriya at #02-22.It's not my first time there,but i really in love with the food at first sight ever since i have been there!Brief information about this restaurant  is a Japanese chain of Italian family-style restaurants which serves cheap & good western,European and italian food at cheap price!U will be surprise,when u pay your bills at the counter!The food and ambiance is so good,which makes me feel that they undercharging me! =P


I will highly recommend these food on their Menu:






                               Escargot($5.80)




                                       Mushroom Hamburger Steak ($6.40)


                                          Cream Spaghetti ($7.40)


                                    Chicken Sausage with wedges($4.90)
                                 
                                             Chicken wing 4 piece ($3.90)

                                                         Red Wine ($7.20)




Besides that,If u add on $2.50 to any meal purchase,u are entitled to free flow of drinks!Range from soft drinks,juices and hot coffee or tea!Really brightens your day,while enjoy food and drinks plus chit chatting with your old friends!!!Thumbs Up!


Ratings as follow:
Overall :7/10
Food/beverage:7/10
Ambiance:8/10
Value:8/10
Service:7/10


Saizeriya Singapore
Directions:Exit Clarke Quay MRT.5mins walk towards Liang Court
Address:177 River Valley Road #02-22 Liang Court Shopping Centre
Phone:63379001



City Square Mall, 180 Kitchener Road, 
#B2-55/56 ,Little India


Opening Hours:Mon.-Sun. 11:00-22:00

No comments: